This is the home page for Autotestnet
- Autotestnet is a network test frame, it provides GUI to setup/run test, internally it's based on CLI to communicate with devices. It is a kind of a script-free test platform, could be used without any script knowledge.
- It can help you to arrange test cases, setup commands to devices ,run commands to check results and record test results.
- It provides linux version(32bit and 64bit ) and Windows(32bit) version right now, Windows(64bit) version has problem with Activetcl Expect for Windows, so cannot be supported.
- 2013-10-20 Latest unpackaged version b115 released
Packaged version reported some lib compatible problem in different linux version and windows version, so this unpackaged version released. Could be used in any OS plus ActiveTcl installed.
- 2013-07-30 Packaged v2.0 versin b112 released
Version 2.0 start to use cloud storage, eliminate local database requirement, easier to install and use than before. Plus packaged version which include everthing in one bin/exe file, could be downloaded and run instantly